Classic Lash Extension (Must Show Proof of Training).
Some Volume Training is an Asset.
This course is designed for anyone who is wanting to hone in on their volume lash extensions skills. In our Volume + Hybrid Lash Workshop, students can expect to learn these three volume fanning techniques as well as touching on mega volume lash extension application.
Students are required to complete the online theory component before coming to the class. This will be done through Snob Academy's Online Training Portal and should be review for most students. The will receive access once they are enrolled.
- Online Training takes approximately 1-2 hours to complete. (must be done prior to taking the course)
- In Classroom Training - 7 hours (1 day) 10 am - 5 pm
- Students will practice on artificial lashes
COURSE COMPLETION & CERTIFICATION
We want our students to be proud to be a Lash Snob. What does that mean? Practice, Practice, Practice!! There's no other way to be a great lash artist than with tons of practice. Students will receive their completion certificate at the end of the workshop.
Kelowna - TBA
Prince George - TBA
Edmonton - The House of Snob
11807 B 105th Avenue
Vancouver - Joanna Keller Beautique
161 East Pender Street
10 am - 5 pm (1 hour lunch break)
In A Nutshell - Online Refresher Component
- What Is the difference between Classic, Volume & Mega Volume?
- Types of Extensions - Silk, Mink, Real Mink, Ellipse.... the list goes on.
- Curls / Lengths / Diameters
- Gel Pad & Taping Technique
- Lash Growth Cycle
- Types of Tweezers
- How To Hold Your Tweezers
- Proper Posture - Ergonomics
- Lash Lighting
- Adhesive Ingredients and How to Care for your Adhesive
- Allergies Versus Irritations
- Nano Mister - What is it and what is the purpose for one?
- Adhesive Control - Let's not glue our Clients Lashes Shut!
- Fan Qualities - You're a Lash Snob now. This means you're all about Fan-Perfection!
- Lash Weight Chart - Let's not damage our Client's lashes with too heavy of an extension.
- The Art and Application of Classic Lash Application
Volume Workshop 10 am - 5 pm (NO MODEL NEEDED)
- The Art of Fan Making - 3 Volume Lash Techniques (we do touch on Mega Volume)
- The Weight of Fans - How to make them safe for your clients natural lashes.
- Creating Classic, Hybrid, Volume & Lash Designs (Natural, Round, Doll, Kitten, Cat... any other fun designs).
- Removing Volume Lash Extensions Safely
- How to Tape Lashes for Optimal Volume Lashing
- Aftercare Instructions for the different techniques - We want those lashes to LAST for Weeks!
- Fill Techniques - Seeing those clients every 2-3 weeks to maintain them!
- What to Charge