This amazing non-invasive technique can last up to a month and is not permanent!
Henna brows are a form of eyebrow tinting that is used to stain the skin beneath the brow hairs. Henna is a natural dye made from a plant known as hina or the henna tree. Henna has been around since ancient Egyptian times when it was used for many purposes such as dyeing hair, clothes, fabrics and as makeup.
Includes: Supercillium Starter Kit, Brow Mapping Rulers, Brow Mapping Pencil and Thread + Manual
What you can expect to learn:
- Brief History of Brows
- The Hair Growth Cycle - Why this is important
- Advanced Brow Mapping and Design using The Thread Technique and Snob Rulers
- The Science of Brow Henna
- Proper Application of Brow Henna and How to Choose Colour
- Removal of Hair Using the Threading Technique
- What and How to Charge For Your Services
- Basic Photography using Smartphone